Saws are manufactured in 415 Volt, 3 Phase or 240 Volt, Single Phase. Saws have been manufactured to industry requirements and is the safest saw worldwide.
Advantages of Corewise core saws include:
- The only saw that will not jam in forward or reverse mode.
- Constructed from both galvanised and stainless steel.
- Has external grease points fitted for easy access.
- Saw is fitted with dynamic braking for safety.
- Control buttons have been fitted away from wet areas.
- Saw has LCD screen which monitors both motors while operating.
- LCD screen will advise operator on correct feed speed for various hardness of core.
- Saw has no pusher lugs making feed system safer for operator.
- New feed system allows operator to instantly feed core, increasing productivity.
- New 110mm gully insures core guide will not ride up while operating.
- Saw will accept BQ, NQ, HQ, and PQ on the same core guide.
- The only saw in the world that will take PQ core guide with lids.
- All internal bolts are stainless steel.
- No accidents or incidents reported.